This is a remote working role with some travel to the office based in Leipheim, working within the dynamic Online & E-commerce Marketing team. For this role you will manage the content of the EMEA websites and guide/support Regional Marketing with content execution along the consumer journey.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their skills and experience in the online e-commerce market with their strong understanding of the digital marketing funnel, experience of website content and strong coordinating and attention to detail skills. You will be our key player to shape a digital, data driven organization.
- Content Management of the 14 EMEA websites via Sales Force Commerce Cloud
- Responsible for the website product launch management and catalogue maintenance
- Planning, support, and coordination of digital projects
- Quality Management of website
- Create and continuously develop our landing page concept and support Regional Marketing teams with landing page creation
- Management of onsite search strategy
- Experience with Sales Force Commerce Cloud or similar e-commerce platforms
- Experience with Web Content Management systems, ideally Contenful
- Good technical understanding and experience in using current internet technologies such as HTML5/CSS 3
- Good understanding of the (Digital) Marketing funnel
- Experience with web analytics platforms, ideally Google analytics and Tealium
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing.
- Experience with behaviour analysis tools such as VWO or Hotjar
- 2-3 years’ experience in Online Marketing, e-Commerce or related field
- Customer centric and data-driven mindset with a very good understanding for e-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- High attention to detail
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Very good communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Passion for our category and Brand Purpose
- Fluent in English is a must whilst German language skills are a plus
- Bachelor or master’s degree in e-Commerce, Communications, Marketing, Information Management, or similar qualification.
Britax Römer is a global market leader in child mobility, dedicated to making family travel safer with our award winning range of child car seats, pushchairs and bike seats. Every child deserves to be safe and our priority at Britax Römer is to ensure that your little ones can travel safely and comfortably on every journey. This is possible thanks to the dedication to our wonderful team.
Since our first child car seat in 1966, we have protected millions of children on the road across the world, where we are represented worldwide under the umbrella brand Britax. We have global operations with offices in 12 countries and more than 1,000 employees. Britax Römer’s European headquarters, including crash testing, manufacturing and operations, is located between Ulm and Augsburg in Leipheim, Germany.
In its more than 50-year history of car seats, Britax Römer has made major innovations that have affected the entire market and set new industry standards for safety and comfort, such as the first car seat with the ISOFIX anchoring system developed together with Volkswagen, which has become the international norm.
Britax Römer continues to provide new advances in the market and is the preferred supplier for many leading car brands globally, being recognized as a quality brand as well as a catalyst for technology and design.
Reward & Equal Opportunity
The candidate will be a key support to the success of the operations business and will benefit from a competitive compensation package. The greatest reward is to protect more children on the road every day with the safest and most comfortable solution, Britax Römer.
• Support a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying and refrain from engagement in any activities that may be offensive, humiliating, uncomfortable for; or derogatory towards; other staff or the community.
• Adhere to Britax Römer policies and procedures.
• We are proud to provide opportunity/progression within an international and diverse environment where our people can fully develop their career and achieve their