The ideal candidate will be based out of our Leipheim HQ and come with ideally 2 years’ experience in a similar Supply Chain Analyst role. You will have an analytical mindset along with business acumen, problem solving aptitude and excellent communication skills.
Key purpose is
- Collecting and analysing supply chain data
- Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- Coordinating with other professionals to implement changes and new systems
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements incl. KPI-tracking
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, sourcing, delivery)
- Oversee inventory procedures
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Monitoring KPIs and evaluating supply chain performance incl. implementation corrective actions
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst or similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP, MS Dynamics AX)
- Open personality willing to embrace changes
- Fluent in English is a must and business German is desirable
- Bachelor or Master in Logistics Business Administration
- Be persistent enough to “get the job done”
Britax Römer is a global market leader in child mobility, dedicated to making family travel safer with our award-winning range of child car seats, pushchairs and bike seats. Every child deserves to be safe and our priority at Britax Römer is to ensure that your little ones can travel safely and comfortably on every journey. This is possible thanks to the dedication of our wonderful team.
Since our first child car seat in 1966, we have protected millions of children on the road across the world, where we are represented worldwide under the umbrella brand Britax. We have global operations with offices in 12 countries and more than 1,000 employees. Britax Römer’s European headquarters, including crash testing, manufacturing and operations, is located between Ulm and Augsburg in Leipheim, Germany.
In its more than 50-year history of car seats, Britax Römer has made major innovations that have affected the entire market and set new industry standards for safety and comfort, such as the first car seat with the ISOFIX anchoring system developed together with Volkswagen, which has become the international norm.
Britax Römer continues to provide new advances in the market and is the preferred supplier for many leading car brands globally, being recognized as a quality brand as well as a catalyst for technology and design.
Reward & Equal Opportunity
The candidate will be a key support to the success of the operations business and will benefit from a competitive compensation package. The greatest reward is to protect more children on the road every day with the safest and most comfortable solution, Britax Römer.
- We are proud to provide opportunity/progression within an international and diverse environment where our people can fully develop their career and achieve their ambitions.
- Support a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying and refrain from engagement in any activities that may be offensive, humiliating, uncomfortable for; or derogatory towards; other staff or the community.
- Adhere to Britax Römer policies and procedures