Britax Römer is a global leader in child mobility, making family travel safer with our range of child seats, pushchairs and bike seats.
Römer was founded in Ulm, Germany in 1871 and has been setting new standards for the child safety industry for 50 years, thanks to our great people.
Our mission is: every child has the right to be safe and our goal is to protect millions of children on the streets worldwide.
We are looking for qualified candidates to make this a reality.
Britax Römer's European headquarters is located in Leipheim, which houses production, logistics and administration, as well as one of the world's most advanced crash test facilities for child seats. Our strong corporate values - Care, Trust and Curious - make for a strong company culture.
To support our Finance Team, we are looking for a Sourcing Controller EMEA (m/f/d)
Main purpose of role:
This role assures financial delivery of the overall Sourcing targets. The Sourcing Controller will be number one business partner for the EMEA Sourcing team and will support creating business cases for commodity strategy, subassembly outsourcing, track progress on implementation of measures, track savings and will support and improve Sourcing reporting for EMEA.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Business Partnering Sourcing
- Prepare business cases for initiatives, supplier strategies and subassembly outsourcing – support Sourcing Director EMEA and Commodity Buyers
- Challenge the assumptions to assure financial delivery on time
- Tracking of implementation of measures, costs and benefits
- Provide regular updates on the business cases to assure up-to-date status reports and hold reviews
- Purchase Price Variances and Commodity spent reporting
- Install powerful dashboards to create more transparency
- Prepare cost deep-dives for suppliers and commodities
- Standard Costing – support setting and admin of standard costs in AX as a basis for calculations
- Tracking and monitoring of materials variances
- Supply Business Partnering: supports and challenges the Operations leadership team
- Support VAVE projects – on cost, on time
- University degree in Business Administration – focus controlling would be an asset
- 2-3 years of controlling experience in a manufacturing/ project/ development environment (candidates with the right mindset and hunger to challenge the numbers could be considered even if limited experience)
- Strong business acumen and experience with business partnership
- Strong analytics
- Fluent in English and German
- Thorough understanding of business processes and projects
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with ERP systems, BI tools and Microsoft office
- An attractive remuneration package with a potential bonus element
- 30 days holiday with a 5-day week
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Versatile tasks and the freedom to realise your own ideas
- Company pension scheme
- Bicycle leasing
- Further training opportunities
- Offers within the framework of company health management (fitness allowance, courses)
- Employee discounts
- Jubilee payments
- and much more.
We look forward to welcoming you here.