This role will be based out of our Poland site, working within the finance team. For this role you will need to come with at least 3 years’ experience of working within the financial accounting department of SME business, where you will be used to managing and maintaining the running of General Finance Reporting monthly activities.
The ideal candidate will be that cross functional team player that has a passion for finance and accounting. Someone who has the depth of knowledge to work as an accountant in a Polish company that is part of the EMEA region, whilst working to strict deadlines, with the level of accuracy and confidentiality needed for this role.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Responsibilities at the Polish Company:
- Self-management accounting of the entity in Poland
- Accounting area: posting of documents; preparation of tax returns to the tax office (CIT,TPR-C); monitoring the general ledger; sales ledger purchases ledger, payments; JPK-VAT report, VAT UE; calculation of income tax;
- Reporting area: Group reporting, Central Statistical Office (GUS), preparation of the financial statements, balance sheet reconciliation and 13-week cashflow forecast
- Cooperation with an external payroll office
Responsibilities at the Germany Company:
- Contact with Polish customers, control of receivables, clarification of payment discrepancies, posting of customer payments, unblocking of orders
You have a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional appearance even under pressure. In addition, you are able to oversee complex situations and manage multi-task environments. In addition to enjoying working in a team you should ideally have the following skills and qualifications:
- 3 years financial experience
- Very good spoken & written English (B2),
- Ability to work effectively within a team by managing own workload as well as energising others within the team
- High degree of responsibility and reliability
- Strong basic IT skills with a working knowledge of Excel
- ERP experience, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics AX
Britax Römer is a global market leader in child mobility, dedicated to making family travel safer with our award winning range of child car seats, pushchairs and bike seats. Every child deserves to be safe and our priority at Britax Römer is to ensure that your little ones can travel safely and comfortably on every journey. This is possible thanks to the dedication to our wonderful team.
Since our first child car seat in 1966, we have protected millions of children on the road across the world, where we are represented worldwide under the umbrella brand Britax. We have global operations with offices in 12 countries and more than 1,000 employees. Britax Römer’s European headquarters, including crash testing, manufacturing and operations, is located between Ulm and Augsburg in Leipheim, Germany.
In its more than 50-year history of car seats, Britax Römer has made major innovations that have affected the entire market and set new industry standards for safety and comfort, such as the first car seat with the ISOFIX anchoring system developed together with Volkswagen, which has become the international norm.
Britax Römer continues to provide new advances in the market and is the preferred supplier for many leading car brands globally, being recognized as a quality brand as well as a catalyst for technology and design.