As a member of the Commercial Sales team this role is responsible for using strong analytic skills, business insights and attention to detail to provide data and analysis to improve business outcomes. The role will have a broad understanding of all facets of the business, to drive development of actionable insights that further Britax’s eCommerce growth and in-store distribution.
Key Task and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Director of eCommerce to develop an enhanced set of KPI reports for all key accounts to help drive conversion, sales, and market share
- Weekly review, analyze, and report on sales/marketing data regarding POS trends, inventory positions and share of shelf
- Develop reporting dashboards and spreadsheets to communicate insights that inform go-forward strategies related to assortment, channel of distribution and advertising spend
- Utilizes POS and shopper insights to uncover business opportunities and partner with the category and sales team on key growth initiatives
- Analyze and report on ROI from promotional activities to drive future strategy
- Understanding of retail landscape and category trends to identify actionable opportunities for growth and risks within portfolio
- Provides reporting solutions and responds to ad-hoc report requests across the business.
- Utilize multiple sources of data for analysis and channel trends identification including ChannelSight, CommerceIQ, NPD, JungleScout, and other external industry reports
- •Track and evaluate performance of advertising analytics across multiple sources to inform budget allocation and ROAS
Skills and Attributes
- Advanced Excel skills to create management reports, presentations, and analysis
- Strong reporting and analytics skills of customer POS data, with experience building reports from scratch and visualizing data in a digestible way
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to engage with all levels within the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience developing cross functional relationships through solid communication and informal leadership
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects based on business necessity and value added
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience as an analyst
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical capabilities
- Previous experience in eCommerce or retail is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and eCommerce retailer advertising platforms (Amazon/Target/Walmart) preferred