Main purpose of role:
The Prodiuct Manager supports the business in growing the Britax Römer Brand across the EMEA region behind integrated, holistic brand and portfolio management plans.
Main areas are New Product Development, Commercial Innovation and Marketing Campaigns based on consumer insights and market trends.
She/He focusses on supporting strategic projects to help drive penetration and grow the car seat category in EMEA.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Analyse market trends and "engage the outside world" to identify needs for future products and marketing campaigns
- Identify and implement opportunities to further drive the segment strategy
- Drive understanding of consumer needs and synthesise these needs into our products, communications and overall strategy
- Lead international and cross-functional teams on the brand side; special focus on new product development teams
- Responsibility for the CRS portfolio for the Children segment throughout the product life cycle
- Manage the CRS portfolio for the Children's Segment to achieve sustainable, profitable growth of the segment in the EMEA region.
- Identify and implement opportunities to further develop the segment strategy
- Successfully plan and execute new product and business initiatives across the EMEA region in close collaboration with the markets
- Plan,execute and manage successful ROI-based national and dealer-specific marketing and demand generation campaigns across the EMEA region.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in business administration or equivalent
- Passion for brand building and new product development
- At least 2 years of professional experience in brand/product management
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong cross-functional team player with excellent communication skills
- Agile and self-reliant personality
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English, other languages are an advantage