We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to produce and provide a comprehensive and professional service throughout the German organisation, in respect of the payroll function and the co-ordination and supply of services relating to employees pay and benefits. This role would be based out of our offices in Leipheim, Germany and enjoy a hybrid working model.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Independent and punctual execution of the payroll and payroll accounting
- Supervision of time recording
- Contact person for employees, authorities and health insurances in all social security and payroll tax issues
- Registration and certification
- Preparation of various personnel statistics
- Administration of personnel files and company pension schemes
- Year-end closing work
- Personnel administration (processing of entries and withdrawals, creation of garnishments, assignments, etc)
- LOGA-Superuser: Initiation at the provider or independent maintenance of
- parameters, wage types, account assignments, time models, evaluations, etc.
- Successfully completed commercial training and proven practical experience in a comparable position
- Sound knowledge of tax and social security law
- Confident handling of MS Office programs, especially Excel
- Independent, careful, structured and efficient way of working
- Good German and English language skills
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer the following;
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday and Christmas Bonus
- Occupational pension
- Capital Formation benefits
- Corporate benefits
- Continued professional development
- Kindergarten support / baby voucher
- Staff product discount
Britax Römer is a global market leader in child mobility, dedicated to making family travel safer with our award-winning range of child car seats, pushchairs and bike seats. Every child deserves to be safe and our priority at Britax Römer is to ensure that your little ones can travel safely and comfortably on every journey. This is possible thanks to the dedication of our wonderful team.
Since our first child car seat in 1966, we have protected millions of children on the road across the world, where we are represented worldwide under the umbrella brand Britax. We have global operations with offices in 12 countries and more than 1,000 employees. Britax Römer’s European headquarters, including crash testing, manufacturing and operations, is located between Ulm and Augsburg in Leipheim, Germany.
In its more than 50-year history of car seats, Britax Römer has made major innovations that have affected the entire market and set new industry standards for safety and comfort, such as the first car seat with the ISOFIX anchoring system developed together with Volkswagen, which has become the international norm.
Britax Römer continues to provide new advances in the market and is the preferred supplier for many leading car brands globally, being recognized as a quality brand as well as a catalyst for technology and design.
Reward & Equal Opportunity
The candidate will be a key support to the success of the operations business and will benefit from a competitive compensation package. The greatest reward is to protect more children on the road every day with the safest and most comfortable solution, Britax Römer.
- We are proud to provide opportunity/progression within an international and diverse environment where our people can fully develop their career and achieve their ambitions.
- Support a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying and refrain from engagement in any activities that may be offensive, humiliating, uncomfortable for; or derogatory towards; other staff or the community.
- Adhere to Britax Römer policies and procedures