To provide an exceptional consumer experience with each interaction, efficiently and accurately, while positively contributing to our company in a contact center team environment.
**Flex-Schedule & Hours - up to 20 hours per week between 9AM - 6PM. No Work-From-Home**
Key Task and Responsibilities
- Consistently provides superior customer service by phone and email.
- Accurately provides resolutions to difficult situations and seeks resolution in the interest of the consumer and company.
- Listens attentively and empathetically to our consumers.
- Responds in a clear, concise, and accurate manner to consumer questions or requests regarding products, parts, instructions, installation, and use of the product.
- Asks appropriate questions and gathers information to make informed decisions to offer the best solutions to our consumers.
- Documents consumer data and enters orders accurately and thoroughly in the system
- Advises consumers on product revisions or safety campaigns.
- Takes initiative to continually seek out additional product and process updates to enhance overall job-related knowledge.
- Participates in training programs relative to industry and position.
- Assist in maintaining warranty/registration database
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor in emotionally charged situations.
- Must be able to talk consumers through multi-step operations in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with adequate notice.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Must be able to learn and quickly understand new systems.
- Operates with the highest ethics and character in all areas to support our consumers, the team, and the company.
- Exceptional customer service experience in a contact center environment.
- Experience handling difficult situations over the phone and/or by email.
- Proven ability to manage multiple systems and processes simultaneously