This role will be remote working, covering the South & Central UK, with some travel to our offices based in Andover, working within the dynamic Sales & Marketing team. For this role you will be either a Graduate (Ideally Sales, Business degrees) or someone with 12 - 24 months industry experience in FMCG where you will be used to growing and retaining business in national and Independent companies. With your approachable nature and interpersonal skills, you will be able to demonstrate strong problem solving and attention to detail skills.
The ideal candidate will be that cultural team player that has a passion for growing business (new & existing), using customer focus insight and strong product knowledge.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Open new independent accounts in line with business strategy - including developing and executing joint Business Plans with partners
- Achieve growth on existing accounts in line with business Sales targets
- Full responsibility of P&L, and achieving our SCM% targets.
- Provide training to in store staff for both independent and national accounts
- Prepared to spend upto 2 nights away per week travelling around your accounts (in line with Covid restrictions)
- Solve any problems logically, work through an issue and present options to Management for company wide solutions
- Full training will be given
What you will bring
- Passion, Drive and Accountability for numbers
- Desire to achieve targets
- 0-24 months experience - role could suit a graduate as full training given
Britax Römer is a global market leader in child mobility, dedicated to making family travel safer with our award winning range of child car seats, pushchairs and bike seats. Every child deserves to be safe and our priority at Britax Römer is to ensure that your little ones can travel safely and comfortably on every journey. This is possible thanks to the dedication to our wonderful team.
Since our first child car seat in 1966, we have protected millions of children on the road across the world, where we are represented worldwide under the umbrella brand Britax. We have global operations with offices in 12 countries and more than 1,000 employees. Britax Römer’s European headquarters, including crash testing, manufacturing and operations, is located between Ulm and Augsburg in Leipheim, Germany.
In its more than 50-year history of car seats, Britax Römer has made major innovations that have affected the entire market and set new industry standards for safety and comfort, such as the first car seat with the ISOFIX anchoring system developed together with Volkswagen, which has become the international norm.
Britax Römer continues to provide new advances in the market and is the preferred supplier for many leading car brands globally, being recognized as a quality brand as well as a catalyst for technology and design.
Reward & Equal Opportunity
The candidate will be a key support to the success of the operations business and will benefit from a competitive compensation package. The greatest reward is to protect more children on the road every day with the safest and most comfortable solution, Britax Römer.
- We are proud to provide opportunity/progression within an international and diverse environment where our people can fully develop their career and achieve their ambitions.
- Support a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying and refrain from engagement in any activities that may be offensive, humiliating, uncomfortable for; or derogatory towards; other staff or the community.
- Adhere to Britax Römer policies and procedures.