Britax Römer is a global market leader in child mobility, dedicated to making family travel safer with our award winning range of child car seats, pushchairs and bike seats. Every child deserves to be safe and our priority at Britax Römer is to ensure that your little ones can travel safely and comfortably on every journey. This is possible thanks to the dedication to our wonderful team.
Since our first child car seat in 1966, we have protected millions of children on the road across the world, where we are represented worldwide under the umbrella brand Britax. We have global operations with offices in 12 countries and more than 1,000 employees. Britax Römer’s European headquarters, including crash testing, manufacturing and operations, is located between Ulm and Augsburg in Leipheim, Germany.
In its more than 50-year history of car seats, Britax Römer has made major innovations that have affected the entire market and set new industry standards for safety and comfort, such as the first car seat with the ISOFIX anchoring system developed together with Volkswagen, which has become the international norm.
Britax Römer continues to provide new advances in the market and is the preferred supplier for many leading car brands globally, being recognized as a quality brand as well as a catalyst for technology and design.
The business operates under 6 values:
• Think Consumer First
• Power of One
• Respect Matters
• Spirit of Enjoyment
• Safety at our Core
• Passion for Performance
It is working towards building a winning culture with passionate people based on these values and driving a strong reputation for talent development in the industry.
To further drive forward our winning culture, we need to step-change our performance management in a constantly changing omni-channel environment in order to work with our customers and how best to respond to our consumers. To achieve this, we are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager DBU, someone who is a great team player who can bring our effectiveness to the next level and who can ensure we win with customers, our shoppers and employees.
Position: Junior Marketing Manager DBU
This role will be part of our amazing Marketing Team, located at our state of the art offices based in Srem (the role is partly home-office/office based). This team really does go above and beyond to conduct great marketing activities. You would be working on marketing initiatives such as events, campaigns, instore etc. and work closely with distributors.
The ideal candidate will be able to co-build, execute and measure results of marketing plans for the region, following company strategy, monitoring the markets and constantly changing environment. This would require strong cooperation with Marketing Team, our Partners and external agencies on a daily basis.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing Manager to lead the growth of budgeted sales and contribution and achieve key sales & marketing goals in the region
- Co-develop, execute, measure and track strategic and tactical annual marketing initiatives (incl. consumer and customer marketing activities i.e. trade event, online campaigns, instore presence etc.)
- Spread strategy (incl. NPDs), best practises and brand excitement in the region
- Coordinate brand websites content
- Be an expert of distributor countries
- Close cooperation with other departments (Marketing, Sales etc.), external agencies and distributors
- Assist respective departments with the creation of marketing materials
- Coordinate translation process
Key Skills Required:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in marketing including online activities
- Evidence of having developed regional trade and/or consumer marketing strategy
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Strong organizational and event planning skills
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills with ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Previous budgetary responsibilities
- Highly motivated and result oriented
The candidate will be a key support to the success of the operations business and will benefit from a competitive salary. The greatest reward is to protect more children on the road every day with the safest and most comfortable solution, Britax Römer.
• Support a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying and refrain from engagement in any activities that may be offensive, humiliating, uncomfortable for; or derogatory towards; other staff or the community.
• We are proud to provide opportunity/progression within an international and diverse environment where our people can fully develop their career and achieve their ambitions.
• Adhere to Britax Römer policies and procedures.