Mechatroniker (Full Time)
Maintenance of technical equipment
- 1 Technical support and control of our operating facilities
- 2 Carrying out and documenting maintenance and repair work
- Restoration of operational readiness in the event of technical malfunctions
Vocational training as a mechatronics technician/industrial mechanic
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong customer (business) focus.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Ability to liaise with a broad spectrum of company personnel
- Ability to solve problems and logically work through an issue and present options to Management for company wide solutions
- Good knowledge of mechanical processing of metal and plastics
- Good knowledge of pneumatics, mechanics, electrics and maintenance
- First experience with robot systems
- Englisch basic skills