To support our Finance Team we are looking for a
Commercial Finance Manager
This role will act as the business partner to the Regional Sales for EMEA providing financial support and business insights, and as such will play a significant part in assuring that the growth and profitability targets for the business will be met.
Specific attention is on regional profitability, with trade spend and contribution as the main KPIs.
Sales and Marketing in Britax Childcare EMEA are organized by seven sub-regions, which are led by regional directors and supported by regional financial managers. The role will provide clear guidance to the regional directors on their P&L and drive their ownership of numbers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide financial support, insight and challenge to the Region Sales Lead to ensure profitability targets for the business are tracked, understood and met
- Work with sales team to review and revise pricing and trade term elements for the regional markets
- Critically analyse our promotional spending to ensure best value, and build learnings into future appraisals
- Monitor and review trade spending to ensure appropriate accruals are maintained
- Lead and coordinate the budget planning and forecasting process down to standard contribution margin
- Work with Forecasting manager EMEA to review and update S&OP process within the business to provide better insights
- Coach and develop team to maximise employee potential and satisfaction
- Monthly Actual Tracking Process for Top Line Results (Vol, Gross Revenue, Discounts/PEPAs, Rebates, 3 Net, Std CMg and GM understanding for the region)
- Forecasting Process: Quarterly basis according to the S&OP Process.
- Analysis and Recommendations: That will serve as basis for the region’s strategy to continue building up strong growth behind profitable products/customers
- Rebate tracking on a monthly basis (posting to customers and accruals)
- ROI Analysis for Marketing/ Promotional activity within the Region
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Finance & Controlling
- 5+ years of experience in the Commercial Finance area
- Experienced in dealing with MS-Office, especially advanced excel knowledge
- Strong understanding of numbers
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a challenging environment
- Hands on mindset and the desire to drive things forward
- Curiosity, leadership and team spirit
- High level of self-motivation, independent & analytical way of thinking and working
- Willingness to constantly develop