The Britax Group is a global leading manufacturer and supplier of Child Safety seats, pushchairs, bike seats and accessories with operations in the US, Northern and Western Europe, Asia and Australia. Britax branded products are renowned for their quality, design and high safety standards and are market leaders in a number of regions across the Globe.
In 2020, Britax made sales in excess of EUR 300m. A debt restructure in 2020 has provided a platform for growth and product portfolio proliferation across all majority of markets and the Group is well positioned to continue with its growth story.
Position: Finance Business Partner / Analyst - Global Sourcing & IT
This is an exciting new position which will form a pivotal part of the financial support element to the Global Sourcing and Group IT functions. The successful candidate will establish the necessary financial planning and analysis inputs to sourcing category strategies and key negotiations.
Under the direction of the Global Head of FP&A and Treasury, not only will you deliver the below, but you will also support the Global Sourcing Director and the Global IT Director with ad hoc financial support for regular board presentations, including financial analysis, measurement of KPIs and the development of a dashboard
The ideal candidate will come with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role and ideally from a consumer goods background. Your change management/continuous improvement experience together with your system process improvements experience will allow the rapid implementation of efficient processes and systems for data capture and reporting.
This role will be responsible for implementing the following to support the global strategy:
Responsibilities will include:
- Business Partner with Buyers and the Sourcing team across regions to provide key financial support via reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Ensuring accurate financial information and insights are used in decision-making and performance is accurately measured and forecasted
- Manage the delivery of periodic sourcing savings / inflation / mitigation reporting for the business, covering purchase price variance (PPV) and material price variance (MPV)
- Build and evaluate a standard model for key decision making of global investments in make vs buy proposals
- Supplier analysis through cost and volume reports to aid contract negotiations and decision making.
- Modelling financial effects of supplier quotations and the sensitivity of contracts
- Preparing and producing periodic report pack
- Managing the Supplier Details Database
- Preparation of budget and forecasts for both the Global Sourcing Team and Group IT
- Owner of procurement price and cost information and supporting the communication of this information
- Performing analysis of actual purchases and re-forecasting of expected future pricing
- Work with the Sourcing Team to identify, verify and track key sourced cost savings projects and initiatives
- Prepare financial evaluations for ad-hoc business projects
- Through financial analysis, support year on year sourcing strategies to cover specific category purchasing requirements that will deliver savings and value-added benefits.
- Ad-hoc projects and reports as required.
- Qualified Accountant with demonstrable business partnering experience
- Previous Procurement or Supply Chain Finance experience, preferably within FMCG is desirable but not essential
- Self-motivated individual with an analytical mind-set and the ability to embrace new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills, with good attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively and cross functionally in teams
- Excellent IT Skills in particular Excel (HFM and Power BI would be advantageous)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join an organisation that can offer a clear career path for those who consistently look to add value and achieve their professional goals