Main purpose of role:
Key purpose is to provide a high level of confidential executive support and assistance to the Executive Team and Human Resources and general office management services.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage calendars and correspondence for the Executive Team.
- Assist with preparation of documentation including minutes, correspondence, reports, and presentations as required.
- Maintain discretion, confidentiality, maturity, and diplomacy in responding to and in management of enquiries.
- Support Company Secretarial, HR and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the Executive Team are fully prepared for all upcoming commitments including necessary briefings, papers, travel arrangements etc.
- Other executive support duties as required.
- General office administration and support to the management Team and HR.
- Serves as principal administrative contact and liaison with external contacts.
- Develops, implements, and administers company office systems and procedures, and manages archiving activities.
- Co-ordinates meetings including invitations, booking of rooms, necessary equipment, and catering as required.
- Co-ordinates events, including conference and other office functions
- Purchases and maintains inventory of supplies for the office.
- Reconciliation of credit card expenses
- Action incoming and outgoing mail.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an executive assistant role
- A natural ability to be highly adaptable and confident with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain discretion, confidentiality, maturity, and diplomacy in responding to and in management of enquiries.
- Highly developed time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and be highly adaptable and flexible to meet sometimes rapidly changing priorities and variable working duties and hours.
- Proven ability to support senior executives both resourcefully and proactively with their day-to-day operations, including an ability to anticipate needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly developed computer and reporting skills with advanced Microsoft Office suite is essential.
- Aptitude to develop strong cross functional relationships through solid communication and informal leadership.
- Ability to work under pressure with autonomy and accountability, recognising critical issues and pushing on to resolve them while keeping stakeholders informed.
- High level of attention to detail with demonstrated ability to show initiative and creativity in problem solving.