Britax Römer is a global leader in child mobility, making family travel safer with our range of child seats, pushchairs and bike seats.
Römer was founded in Ulm, Germany in 1871 and has been setting new standards for the child safety industry for 50 years, thanks to our great people.
Our mission is: every child has the right to be safe and our goal is to protect millions of children on the streets worldwide.
We are looking for qualified candidates to make this a reality.
Britax Römer's European headquarters is located in Leipheim, which houses production, logistics and administration, as well as one of the world's most advanced crash test facilities for child seats. Our strong corporate values - Care, Trust and Curious - make for a strong company culture.
To support our IT Team in Leipheim, we are looking for an ERP Specialist Production/Logistics (m/f/d)
Main purpose of role:
To provide Production/Logistic-IT services and business solutions through Business Systems consulting, support and development.
To work closely with the business functions to ensure our Business Systems capabilities are fully exploited and provide added value to the function and overall business.
To supports the current functionality, evaluates and realizes new system requirements or new business systems and ensures training and documentation requirements are fulfilled.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Exploitation – System usage
- Facilitate and support users to identify, prioritize & document Business Process requirements
- Facilitate the preparation of functional business case and collect requirements
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert at business meetings
- Ensure ongoing compliance with agreed standard IT solutions and related security practices
- Develop system change requests together with Key Users, based on the agreed change request process
- Continuously seeks opportunities and proposes process changes to ensure efficient usage of the systems
- Manage support services and escalation process (SPOC) for his/her business area
- Facilitate, follow up and close off incident and change requests in the Help Desk Tool
- Provide or facilitates Help Desk support for all systems in her/his business area
- Facilitates the delivery of SLA agreed with 3rd party providers
System deployment – AX and non-AX
- Support Business readiness assessments
- Work with functional stakeholders to develop Business Case for required functionality
- Perform integration and regression testing
- Prepare test data
- Run test cycles with business users
- System functionality sign off, together with Key Users
Training & Documentation
- Identify and coordinate training requirements for business user and IT support organization
- Maintain training material and end user documentation for local audience in accordance with agreed standards
- Degree or diploma in computer science, or equivalent qualification and job experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in D365 support and configuration as Function Finance Specialist
- Experience in the businesses domain finance
- Experience with Service Desk software (e.g. Jira or any other)
- Knowledge of ITIL and Project management is an advantage
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong customer (business) focus
- Ability to liaise with a broad community of company staff at all levels.
- Ability to solve problems and logically work through an issue and present options to other team members for company wide solutions
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Supportive, user-friendly, customer focus
- Occasional travel possible (USA,Europe, Australia)
- An attractive remuneration package with a potential bonus element
- 30 days holiday with a 5-day week
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Versatile tasks and the freedom to realise your own ideas
- Company pension scheme
- Bicycle leasing
- Further training opportunities
- Offers within the framework of company health management (fitness allowance, courses)
- Employee discounts
- Jubilee payments
- and much more.
We look forward to welcoming you here.