The objective of this Digital Marketing Specialist position is to provide the Britax Marketing team with support in digital and social media, event co-ordination, administration and photo/video production. This is a hands-on role which will provide good exposure to multiple areas of marketing.
The successful candidate will come with around 2-3 years of digital marketing experience from hopefully a retail or consumer goods service, where you will match this with your first-class attention to detail and collaborative, positive can-do nature.
- Social Media management;
- Day to day management of digital marketing platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Scheduling on all social channels to ensure alignment with the Marketing Calendar
- social media moderation
- Execution of campaign activity across digital marketing channels including’ social media (paid campaigns), YouTube, search, display and video where required
- Email marketing – database management, EDM scheduling and reporting
- Website updates, including the coordination of content.
- Digital asset platform management
- Media agency coordination
- Retailer content auditing
- Liaison with consumer support for all consumer queries on social media
- Manage Britax day to day co-ordination of marketing materials
- Photography and video shoot coordination
- Management of Product Review platform
- Coordination of marketing brief process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally possess a tertiary qualification in marketing or communications
- Solid digital marketing experience and a demonstrated understanding of social media and networking, database management, websites and video content
- Experience using social scheduling/reporting tools, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager essential
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal, communication and presentation skills and excellent personal presentation
NOTE: this position requires a Working with Children Check (WWCC) because from time to time the incumbent will be doing child-related work within the meaning of the Working with Children Act 2005.
BRITAX is a world leader in innovation, design, manufacturing and marketing of child safety seats and nursery products, with operations located in USA, Germany, England, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and China.
Britax Childcare Pty Ltd, is headquartered in Port Melbourne, Victoria, were we design, develop, distribute, and test child car seats and strollers.
We continue to provide new advances in the market and are the preferred supplier for many leading car brands globally, being recognized as a quality brand as well as a catalyst for technology and design. As such we are the trusted brand of choice under the primary brands of Britax Safe-n-Sound, Steelcraft, Babylove and Hipod.
The business operates under 3 values:
Care - We care about protecting the dreams of our customers, our people, and our world. Realized by outstanding safety, fostering our employees with a commitment to improving lives.
Trust - We trust in our products to protect the dreams of our customers all over the world. We trust in our people who come together with a common purpose, where differences make us better and enable us to create an environment where everyone belongs.
Curious - We are curious because we ask questions and connect with our people, by listening thoughtfully, elevating their voices, and ensuring their dreams are our starting point.
It is working towards building a winning culture with passionate people based on these values and driving a strong reputation for talent development in the industry