The ideal candidate will be based out of our Port Melbourne offices whilst also enjoying our hybrid working policy Together with your 3-5years’ experience you will be cross functional, collaborative and hands on. This role will be working with the wider global team therefor you must have excellent communications skills and be a true team player. This is a really exciting role for the successful candidate
Develop and implement architecture, systems and processes to efficiently manage the storage, use and reporting of data within the IT systems
Collaborate with other IT functions and business users to ensure optimal solutions for data management and systems
Work with Britax Global IT Team on linked projects / systems shared by US, EU and APAC regions
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to implement ETL pipelines/data flows in Azure with Data Factory
- Experience working with Azure Cloud data integrations including:: Azure Data Factory & Logic Apps
- Accessing on-prem data from Azure (through Data Gateways)
- Extensive experience with transactional query languages, especially T-SQL
- Familiarity with common web transactional structures including Rest/SOAP APIs, JSON, OData
- Experience with programming languages Python and Java Script
- In depth understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, dimensional data models and experience in creating data warehouse schemas.
- Familiarity with Power BI
What skills you will bring
- Minumum of 3 years experience
- Ability to work closely with both technical and business leads to understand and document requirements and constraints
- Experience troubleshooting and solving problems independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills. Ability to liaise with stakeholders across the business and with Global IT teams.
- Familiarity with Azure Serverless Compute and transactional data flows
- Ability to work under pressure with autonomy and accountability. You’ll recognise critical issues and and push on to resolve them while keeping stakeholders throughout the business informed.
- Relevant tertiary education and professional qualifications
BRITAX is a world leader in innovation, design, manufacture and marketing of child safety seats and nursery products, with operations located in USA, Germany, England, Australia, Hong Kong and China.
The business operates under 3 core values:
Care - We care about protecting the dreams of our customers, our people, and our world. Realized by outstanding safety, fostering our employees with a commitment to improving lives.
Trust - We trust in our products to protect the dreams of our customers all over the world. We trust in our people who come together with a common purpose, where differences make us better and enable us to create an environment where everyone belongs.
Curious - We are curious because we ask questions and connect with our people, by listening thoughtfully, elevating their voices, and ensuring their dreams are our starting point.
It is working towards building a winning culture with passionate people based on these values and driving a strong reputation for talent development in the industry