Main purpose of role:
To provide general support to our customers: product support, after sales service, placing orders
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for our customers and responding to their queries, via:
- Giving general support to our customers on our products and providing after sales service
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Teams, CRM system, Social Media platforms
- Accurately inputting orders
- Tracking deliveries
- Working closely with other internal departments: Sales, Marketing, Warehouse & logistics and technical teams on more complex issues or in cases where further assistance is required to achieve an outcome for the customer.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge of existing and new products.
Educational Qualifications Required
- Good standard level of general education
- Ability to speak a European language an advantage but not essential
Previous Job Experience Required:
- Providing a great level of general Customer Service tasks
- Comfortable using various customer, stock & communication systems
Key Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- Strong people skills
- Customer service background
- Organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities.
- Computer literacy including
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Has empathy for the customers situation
- A strong desire to provide high quality customer experience.
- Being driven and positive
- Being professional and flexible
- Patience and the ability to remain calm and positive
- Ability to learn about different products including the technical details