Britax Römer is a global market leader in child mobility, dedicated to making family travel safer with our award-winning range of child car seats, pushchairs and bike seats. Every child deserves to be safe and our priority at Britax Römer is to ensure that your little ones can travel safely and comfortably on every journey. This is possible thanks to the dedication of our wonderful team.
Since our first child car seat in 1966, we have protected millions of children on the road across the world, where we are represented worldwide under the umbrella brand Britax. We have global operations with offices in 12 countries and more than 1,000 employees. Britax Römer’s European headquarters, including crash testing, manufacturing and operations, is located between Ulm and Augsburg in Leipheim, Germany.
In its more than 50-year history of car seats, Britax Römer has made major innovations that have affected the entire market and set new industry standards for safety and comfort, such as the first car seat with the ISOFIX anchoring system developed together with Volkswagen, which has become the international norm.
Britax Römer continues to provide new advances in the market and is the preferred supplier for many leading car brands globally, being recognized as a quality brand as well as a catalyst for technology and design.
The business operates under 6 values:
- Think Consumer First
- Power of One
- Respect Matters
- Spirit of Enjoyment
- Safety at our Core
- Passion for Performance
It is working towards building a winning culture with passionate people based on these values and driving a strong reputation for talent development in the industry.
To further drive forward our winning culture, we need to step-change our performance management in a constantly changing omni-channel environment in order to work with our customers and how best to respond to our consumers. To achieve this, we are looking for a Customer Service Partner, someone who is a great team player who can bring our effectiveness to the next level and who can ensure we win with customers, our shoppers and employees.
Position: Customer Service Partner
This role will be part of our amazing Customer Service Team, located at our Helsinki offices. This team really does go above and beyond to help our shoppers and customers. You would be providing support to our customers (both trade and direct sales), such as placing orders, booking deliveries, order and product support and after sales service.
The ideal candidate will be able to be that the first point of contact and can build strong relationships with trade and direct customers. You will do this by maintaining excellent product knowledge of existing and new products and providing general support to our customers on product issues and installation advice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers by telephone, email, Live Chat and Social Media
- Work within Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM keeping data up to date and accurate.
- Inputting orders and planning deliveries to trade customers.
- Checking orders are entered with the correct price and customer discount
- Working closely with the warehouse and logistics team to ensure smooth deliveries.
- Liaising with the Technical Training Manager or Quality Manager (where appropriate) on more complex issues or in cases where further assistance is required to achieve an outcome for the customer.
- Supporting allocated Sales Representative - resolving queries, processing orders.
Key Skills Required:
- Customer Services background
- Ability to speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English
- Experience of order processing and managing customer accounts.
- Has empathy for the customers situation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities.
- Computer literacy including Excel
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Reward & Equal Opportunity
The candidate will be a key support to the success of the operations business and will benefit from a competitive compensation package. The greatest reward is to protect more children on the road every day with the safest and most comfortable solution, Britax Römer.
Support a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying and refrain from engagement in any activities that may be offensive, humiliating, uncomfortable for; or derogatory towards; other staff or the community.
We are proud to provide opportunity/progression within an international and diverse environment where our people can fully develop their career and achieve their ambitions.
Adhere to Britax Römer policies and procedures.