An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced consumer care representative to join us. Reporting to the Consumer Support Team Leader.
As a member of the Customer Support Team, you will primarily be responsible for the provision of optimal, accurate and effective customer advice and service to internal and external customers via various established communication channels. Your objective will also be to translate a customer enquiry into a potential product sale by effective questioning wherever the opportunity is presented and identified.
Your role will be effectively managing –
- customer enquiries about our products through various communication channels i.e phone, email, social media etc
- delivering clear and accurate information including advice in relation to our brands and product ranges
- spare part sales and replacement
- product service issues, coordinating product returns, repairs and warranty items
In order for you to be successful for this role you must possess the following:
- Prior Consumer Support experience as the first point of contact
- Ability to problem solve and handle customer escalations and complaints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Attention to detail
- Proactively identify and present ides of customer experience improvement
- Well-developed skills in MS Office suite
- Skilled Social Media application user
- Prior experience working within a Customer Support Team
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with strong work ethic combined with a “can-do” attitude. If you are passionate about customers, delivering team based outcomes and pride yourself on your professionalism then this is the role for you.
Britax Childcare is an international market leader in the manufacture and distribution of child safety car seats and wheeled goods. The global market is divided into three regions: Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific.
Australia is the largest business in the Asia Pacific, known as Britax Childcare Pty Ltd and is headquartered in Port Melbourne. The primary brands are Britax, Safe-n-Sound, Steelcraft, Hipod and Babylove. At Britax child safety is at the core of everything we do, and we are looking for a passionate individual to join the Marketing team.
The business operates under 3 core values:
- Care - We care about protecting the dreams of our customers, our people and our world.
- Trust – We trust in our products to protect the dreams of our customers all over the world.
- Curious – We are curious because we ask questions and connect with our people, by listening thoughtfully, elevating their voices, and ensuring their dreams are our starting point