Britax Römer is a global leader in child mobility, making family travel safer with our range of child seats, pushchairs and bike seats.
Römer was founded in Ulm, Germany in 1871 and has been setting new standards for the child safety industry for 50 years, thanks to our great people.
Our mission is: every child has the right to be safe and our goal is to protect millions of children on the streets worldwide.
We are looking for qualified candidates to make this a reality.
Britax Römer's European headquarters is located in Leipheim, which houses production, logistics and administration, as well as one of the world's most advanced crash test facilities for child seats. Our strong corporate values - Care, Trust and Curious - make for a strong company culture.
We look forward to welcoming you here.
To support our Sales Team in FBNL, we are looking for a
Commercial Lead France, Belgium, Netherlands (m/f/d) - based out of Southern Germany
This role will be remote working, with the working office based in Leipheim, working within the dynamic Sales & Marketing team. For this role you will need to come with at least 5 years’ experience in (ideally) FMCG where you will be used to growing and retaining business in national companies. With your approachable nature and interpersonal skills, you will be able to demonstrate strong problem solving and attention to detail skills.
The ideal candidate will be that cultural team player that has a passion for growing business (new & existing), using their customer focus insight and strong product knowledge. You will be an advocate of change and drive transformation – it is the way we do business, activate our brands and communicate. We are at ease with change and are enthusiastic about it as our key growth driver.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead the FBNL Sales Team based in the markets and help coach and develop talent within the team
- Manage the commercial relationships with our key customers in FBNL. You will lead the customer activity plan, Joint Business Planning and internal forecast.
- Be responsible for delivering against the sales and profit targets, which is set joint by Britax and the customer KPIs, including engaging with field sales to engage team to focus on key customer priorities
- Launch innovation with excellence – planning and executing innovation in their retailers
- Executing the Britax instore strategy both on and off line against defined KPIs
- Responsible for their customers trade spend budget and driving the best ROI linked to the EMEA guidance.
- Solve any problems logically, work through an issue and present options to Management for company wide solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree – in Business Economics/Administration or a similar field
- Fluent in French and English, further languages as an advantage
- Experience in leading a team from a distance
- Strong analytical background and ability to structure large amounts of data and information to draw conclusions and make proposals making the most of your highly tuned negotiation skills
- Passion for performance and execution, speed, drive and willingness to make a difference
- Collaborative and partnership spirit but with an entrepreneurial spirit with strength in spotting opportunities within the market
- Target and deadline focussed
- Strong relationship building skills, with a track record of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers as well as experience in working with joint business plans.
- Strong work ethic – with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- An attractive remuneration package incl. bonus element
- 30 days holiday with a 5-day week
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Versatile tasks and the freedom to realise your own ideas
- Company pension scheme
- Bicycle leasing
- Further training opportunities
- Offers within the framework of company health management (fitness allowance, courses)
- Employee discounts
- Jubilee payments
- and much more.
We look forward to meeting you!