Britax Römer is a global leader in child mobility, making family travel safer with our range of child seats, pushchairs and bike seats.
Römer was founded in Ulm, Germany in 1871 and has been setting new standards for the child safety industry for 50 years, thanks to our great people.
Our mission is: every child has the right to be safe and our goal is to protect millions of children on the streets worldwide.
We are looking for qualified candidates to make this a reality.
Britax Römer's European headquarters is located in Leipheim, which houses production, logistics and administration, as well as one of the world's most advanced crash test facilities for child seats. Our strong corporate values - Care, Trust and Curious - make for a strong company culture.
We look forward to welcoming you here.
To support our Finance Team, we are looking for a
Commercial Finance Manager DACH (m/f/d)
Main purpose of role:
Provide financial support, counsel and challenge to the DACH Sales Team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- DACH Monthly Actual Tracking Process for Top Line Results (Vol, Gross Revenue, Discounts/PEPAs, Rebates, 3 Net, Std CMg and GM understanding for the region)
- DACH Forecasting Process: Quarterly basis according to the S&OP Process.
- DACH Analysis and Recommendations: That will serve as basis for the region’s strategy to continue building up strong growth behind profitable products/customers
- DACH Rebate tracking on a monthly basis (posting to customers and accruals)
- ROI Analysis for Marketing/ Promotional activity within the Region
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Finance & Controlling
- 5+ years of experience in the Commercial Finance area
- Experienced in dealing with MS-Office, especially advanced excel knowledge
- Strong understanding of numbers
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a challenging environment
- Hands on mindset and the desire to drive things forward
- Curiosity, leadership and team spirit
- High level of self-motivation, independent & analytical way of thinking and working
- Willingness to constantly develop
- Very good English skills in verbal and written form
- An attractive remuneration package
- 30 days holiday with a 5-day week
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Versatile tasks and the freedom to realise your own ideas
- Company pension scheme
- Bicycle leasing
- Further training opportunities
- Offers within the framework of company health management (fitness allowance, courses)
- Employee discounts
- Jubilee payments
- and much more.
We look forward to meeting you!