- Extensive experience with Microsoft Power BI Report development.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Should have an edge over making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud data integrations including:
- Azure Data Factory
- Logic Apps
- Accessing on-prem data from Azure (through Data Gateways)
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role focused on BI
- Experience with Azure
- MS Power BI