Britax Römer is a global market leader in child mobility, dedicated to making family travel safer with our award winning range of child car seats, pushchairs and bike seats. Every child deserves to be safe and our priority at Britax Römer is to ensure that your little ones can travel safely and comfortably on every journey. This is possible thanks to the dedication to our wonderful team
Since our first child car seat in 1966, we have protected millions of children on the road across the world, where we are represented worldwide under the umbrella brand Britax. We have global operations with offices in 12 countries and more than 1,000 employees. Britax Römer’s European headquarters, including crash testing, manufacturing and operations, is located between Ulm and Augsburg in Leipheim, Germany.
In its more than 50-year history of car seats, Britax Römer has made major innovations that have affected the entire market and set new industry standards for safety and comfort, such as the first car seat with the ISOFIX anchoring system developed together with Volkswagen, which has become the international norm.
Britax Römer continues to provide new advances in the market and is the preferred supplier for many leading car brands globally, being recognized as a quality brand as well as a catalyst for technology and design.
The business operates under 6 values:
- Think Consumer First
- Power of On
- Respect Matters
- Spirit of Enjoyment
- Safety at our Core
- Passion for Performance
It is working towards building a winning culture with passionate people based on these values and driving a strong reputation for talent development in the industry.
To further drive forward our winning culture, we need to step-change our performance management in a constantly changing omni-channel environment in order to work with our customers and how best to respond to our consumers. To achieve this, we are looking for a Business Account Manager, France someone who is a great team player who can bring our effectiveness to the next level and who can ensure we win with our customers, our shoppers and our employees.
Position: Business Account Manager, France
This role will be working out of our Paris offices, and working within the dynamic Sales & Marketing team. For this role you will need to come with at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role, bringing your approachable nature and interpersonal skills, you will be able to demonstrate strong problem solving and have excellent attention to detail skills.
The ideal candidate will be that cross functional & collaborative team player that has an entrepreneurial spirit with strength in spotting opportunities within the market. You will have a passion for performance and execution, speed, drive, and willingness to make a difference which paves the way for your strong analytical background. You will be fluent in both French & English to allow for seamless communication internally & externally.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- In charge of a customer portfolio of independent and centralized stores
- Negotiate programs with all customers to increase sell in & sell out (specialized stores, hypermarkets, e-commerce, etc.)
- Establish an in-depth analysis of the region's customers and business opportunities
- Advise customers on their issues (stocks, cuts, legal rules)
- Highlight the latest innovations and support the launch of Britax new products via fairs, demonstrations, and events
- Work on a range of our products offering
- Optimize sales on our Highline promotions, on promotions for our centralized stores and for our independents
- Ensure the best implementations of marketing and branding plans
- Report and give feedback to your manager (daily sales data, sales forecasts, etc.)
- Report on the turnover of the region against the given targets
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree – in Business Economics/Administration or a similar field
- Sales focused and a strong will to achieve our goals, change agent with high motivation
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; operational discipline; ability to deliver against tight deadlines
- Ability to structure large amounts of data and information to draw conclusions and make proposals
- Capability to navigate from simplifying and clarifying the big picture to a detailed oriented approach
- Target and deadline focussed
- Strong relationship building skills, with a track record of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers as well as experience in working with joint business plans.
- Strong work ethic – with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
Reward & Equal Opportunity
The candidate will be a key support to the success of the operations business and will benefit from a competitive compensation package. The greatest reward is to protect more children on the road every day with the safest and most comfortable solution, Britax Römer.
We are proud to provide opportunity/progression within an international and diverse environment where our people can fully develop their career and achieve their ambitions.
Support a work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying and refrain from engagement in any activities that may be offensive, humiliating, uncomfortable for; or derogatory towards; other staff or the community.
Adhere to Britax Römer policies and procedures.